We would love to speak with you. Call us today!
Islamic Information Centre of North America is a non-profit organization striving to remove the misconceptions about Islam prevalent in the society and to allow our Non-Muslim brothers and sisters to learn more about Islam, the world fastest growing religion.
Our foremost aim is to provide accurate information about Islam, although the second largest, but most practiced religion in the world which is practiced by over 1.8 billion people across the globe. In doing so, it hopes to dispel popular stereotypes and persistent misconceptions about Islam and Muslims. It is our sincere desire to bridge that gap and promote a positive understanding of Islam amongst the community at large through education.
Our objectives can be summarized as follows:
- Share the Message of Islam in a friendly and respectable environment
- Dispel popular stereotypes and persistent misconceptions about Islam and Muslims
- Educating non-Muslims in various languages about Islam
- Providing religious support to new Muslim reverts and educating them about Islamic Practices
- Educating Muslim individuals to become Da’ees to share the Message of Peace
- Promoting peace by educating our society through enhancing more understanding of Islam and mutual respect for everyone
- Building bridges in the society through inter-faith and community outreach